Thursday, May 15, 2008

 

Yearning

The weather's warm. The trees at home are leafing. I'll bet some of them up at Little Blake are leafing too. And I think the ice is probably off the lake. Jeff's crew might have been at Sidetrack for spring clean up. And Larry might have been there to turn on the water.

I'm getting ready for a trip to the lake. Soon. Maybe I'll take the materials I need to prepare for the Carleton class and sit and look at the lake while I organize it. Better than looking at the photographs of the Tetons, Jenny Lake and the Snake River over my desk.



mmmmmm...

Labels:


Comments:
The ice is gone! The lake is looking nice. We have that 4 week window of crystal clear water before the curly leaf pond weed dies and the lakes turn green.. We're going up for the first time tomorrow. Then I've got 4 days for memorial day. Can't wait.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?