Saturday, August 30, 2008

 

It's always something

Yes, it's always something.

I arrived yesterday about supper time. The electrician had been here and the power was on. His note said the problem was a fuse, but he didn't say which one or why my replacements hadn't solved the problem.

I turned on the pump and it started. I went to the car to get more "stuff," and when I came back the pump had stopped. But there was no water coming out of the taps. The pressure tank sounded empty when I knocked on it. The fuses in the cellar looked good, but what do I know?

So, I filled a container from Skip's hose for washing and flushing, but now I'll have to call the plumber on Tuesday. I'm in Amery this morning and will get some fuses at the hardware store in case. But I think the problem is the pump now.

And I think I'll go home this afternoon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?