Friday, September 05, 2008

 

Pump's ready and I'm not

The woman who answered Larry's phone said he'd been to Sidetrack yesterday and the problem was a pressure switch (sounds a lot cheaper than a new motor) and that the system was fixed.

Now, if only I weren't tied to a bunch of 40-page pdfs on this computer for the editing project I'm working on... Well, maybe I could put them on a flash drive... I could email them back to the authors on Monday... or Tuesday... or from Amery or Luck... Maybe I'll get up there yet.


Here's a burned pressure switch. Maybe that's what happened.


Below is a new pressure switch. I hope something like this is the solution to the problem. (I don't know what the labels mean. I was just looking for photos and this came from an illustrated guide to replacing a pressure tank and a pressure switch.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?