Saturday, April 17, 2010

 

Opening 2010

We finally got to the lake. The calendar is out of date and we didn't bring a new one. Oh well.

The place looks good. It just needs a good spring cleaning and some summer work on the painting. And a new heater and whatever goes along with getting that installed.

It was a beautiful drive up and we arrived and got things moved in as the light was fading.

I had to play with the new camera. I caught the horizon just after the sun went down.



Then I noticed the moon and one of the planets in the western sky. Can that be Venus that far above the horizon?



And I had to try out the super zoom on the moon.



Once inside I got the queen of the lake at her work station.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?