Saturday, May 15, 2010

 

Ta da, I'm back

Nancy gave me her Friday afternoon to take me to Sidetrack. We unloaded the car and I revived the Miata. She drove home. The plan is for me to proofread the ms for the 4th edition of my book.

I'm not sure how long I'll last since the water isn't on yet. How long can I go without a shower? We'll see.

Sorry about nothing but flowers to report on. I'm not doing anything exciting and I wasn't here long enough yesterday to do anything that would get me in trouble.

Just before sunset I got out to walk the grounds and the neighborhood. For awhile I thought I'd missed the trillium. I didn't see any where I'd seen them last year. Then I looked up the hill where the powerline right of way used to be. Aha!





Then I looked around for other blooming things.

Well the mushrooms are sort of blooming.



And the wild strawberries are beginning to show up.



And the lilacs are just beginning to bloom. About two weeks later than home. What's not to like about that?



Maybe more tomorrow. [Thanks to Cafe Wren for the Internet, oatmeal, and good coffee.]

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?