Sunday, May 10, 2015

 

Finally

We finally got to the lake.

One of the first things I found was a Libby print on a lake room window. A great souvenir of last summer.



Wow! The dock is in and stable.











Larry the gardener isn't here today, but he's been here.


A hummer buzzed me while I was sitting on the deck, so I put out some hummer food.

Later in the day, Mark and Greg showed up with a mini-troop of active boys. Yeah, we got samples of fish after dinner.



Weather is beautiful. Cabin is in good shape. And I'm relaxing! (Well, after resting up from dealing with a flat tire on the stored car. The tire will have to go home for repairs. It was too late on Saturday afternoon to find any service in Amery.)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?